MAKE LOOPS WITH CONFIDENCE, EVEN WITH THE MOST DELICATE MATERIALS. ROUND FOR LOOPS. NYLON FOR ADDED PROTECTION.
Engineered with one nylon insert jaw for a firm grip without damaging delicate pieces.
Tapered round jaw is perfect for forming various sized loops. Ideal for jewellery makers.
- Perfect for bending and forming consistently sized loops of varying diameters.
- Use for holding, gripping and manipulating too.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Work without fear of marking or damaging your workpiece.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- One tapered round jaw for making loops of varying diameters.
- One flat, nylon insert jaw for a firm, damage-free grip.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Smooth jaws to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws hardened and chemically blackened for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip
Designed for bending tight curves and loop forming with the most delicate materials. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers.
- Fine hobby and craft workers.
- Sheet metal workers.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 140 mm length.
- 12 mm jaw opening.
- 8 mm flat jaw width.
- 25 mm useable jaw length.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995
- For a plier with a flat steel jaw, see our Round And Flat Jaws Parallel Plier 140 mm.
The parallel plier reinvented for forming loops with the most delicate materials. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and extensive range of Craft Tools.