THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM SOLVER FROM MAUN, ADAPTED FOR LOOP MAKING. DESIGNED FOR DAMAGE-FREE WORKING.
Engineered with smooth parallel jaws for a firm grip without damaging delicate pieces.
Spring return for easy handling of parts.
Tapered round jaw is perfect for forming various sized loops. A staple tool for jewellery makers.
- Perfect for bending and forming loops.
- Make consistently sized loops of varying diameters.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Work without fear of marking or damaging your workpiece.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- One tapered round jaw for making loops of varying diameters.
- One flat jaw for a firm grip on the workpiece.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Smooth jaws to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws hardened to HRC 57 and chemically blackened for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
The essential tool for bending tight curves and loop forming. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers.
- Fine hobby and craft workers.
- Sheet metal workers.
- Made in England.
- 140 mm length.
- 11 mm jaw opening.
- 8 mm flat jaw width.
- 22 mm useable jaw length.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.
The parallel plier is the original problem solver from Maun. With one tapered round jaw, this is a must-have tool for bending tight curves and forming loops. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and extensive range of Craft Tools.