CUT RUBBER GASKETS PRECISELY, EVERY TIME. MAUN’S ANSWER FOR GALZIERS MAKING 90-DEGREE MITRE JOINTS.
A must-have tool for the glazing industry. Cut a perfect 90-degree mitre joint in rubber gaskets.
Designed for comfortable everyday use. Make a clean, square corner between the glass and window frame.
- Cuts a perfect 90-degree angle.
- A clean, professional cut, every time.
- Comfortable to use, even over long periods.
- Easier handling of gasket material due to return spring.
- Built to last, with robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Sharp steel blades for clean cutting.
- Blades precisely positioned to achieve two 45-degree cuts.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Replaceable blade and plastic anvil.
- Jaws hardened and chemically blackened for durability.
- Plastic grips for comfortable, continuous use.
Used in the glazing industry to cut a 90-degree mitre in rubber gaskets. Ideal for:
- Window manufacturers.
- Window installers.
- Glazing repair technicians.
- Made in England.
- 180 mm length.
- 40 mm width.
This specialist tool guarantees a perfect 90-degree mitre, every single time. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Ball Chain Pliers.
This tool may be made to order, therefore may require a longer delivery lead time.