ONE HALF-ROUND JAW. MAUN’S ORIGINAL PROBLEM SOLVER ADAPTED FOR JEWELLERY MAKING.
A must-have tool for jewellers. Profiled jaw makes ring bending easy.
Engineered with smooth parallel jaws for a secure grip and a damage-free finish.
- Ring bending made easy.
- Perfect for gripping and manipulating heavy-duty materials.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Smooth jaws for a flawless, mark-free result.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- One half-round jaw allows for perfect bending operation.
- Multiplies hand force by 5 for a firm grip with minimal pressure.
- Unsprung handles for a no-resistance feel when holding the workpiece.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
A workbench essential, with robust yet practical construction. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers, particularly for ring bending.
- Hobbyist and craft workers.
- Anyone bending delicate components or workpieces.
- Made in England.
- 140 mm length.
- 8 mm jaw width.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.
Maun’s original problem solver adapted for jewellers to make ring bending easy. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and extensive range of Craft Tools.
Please note: This tool may be made to order, therefore may require a longer delivery lead time.