THE PERFECT COMPLEMENT TO MAUN'S METER SEALING PLIER. THIS TOOL EASILY CUTS OUR PROPRIETARY METER SEALING WIRE.
A high-leverage cutter, with jaws shaped specifically to cut Maun’s multi-stranded meter sealing wire.
Designed with a compound-lever action to reduce effort when cutting. Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
- High-leverage design cuts meter sealing wire with ease.
- Requires less effort than conventional pliers of the same size.
- Easy to operate, regardless of your hand size.
- Comfortable to use over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Compound-lever action for less effort when cutting.
- Precision-ground cutting-jaw edges.
- Jaws induction hardened to HRC 64 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Also commonly known as side cutters, these diagonal cutting pliers are manufactured for professional use by:
- Utility meter installers for cutting the multi-stranded wire crimped by Maun’s meter sealing ferrules. WARNING: this tool must not be used on live electrical wire.
- Made in England.
- 140 mm length.
- Designed for cutting 0.914 mm - 0.990 mm diameter7-strand meter sealing wire.
- Designed for cutting 0.990 mm - 1.066 mm diameter12-strand meter sealing wire
- Cutting capacity: 1.4 mm diameterhard wire, 2.0 mm diametersoft wire.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.
This diagonal cutting pliers for sealing wire is another problem solver from Maun. Engineered for utility meter installers who cut meter sealing wire for a living. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our cutters have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is precision made to last and has been since 1944.