THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM SOLVER FROM MAUN. READY FOR YOU TO CUSTOMISE.
A truly versatile plier. Soft metal jaws and unpeened screws allow for user modification to suit your specific application.
Engineered with parallel jaws and spring return.
- Easily remove and modify jaw blanks to suit your application.
- Parallel jaws can grip securely along their whole length.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Option to customise your plier for bulk production.
- Engineered to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof handles.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Unpeened screws allow easy jaw removal for modification.
- Soft, natural-finish metal jaw blanks for own customisation, hardening and finishing.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
The perfect plier for customisation, with endless applications. Ideal for:
- Prototype engineers.
- Anyone with a novel plier application idea. Customise the jaws to your required specification and send us your design for bulk production and assembly.
With 160 mm Plier-type Handles
- Made in England.
- Total jaw length 80 mm.
- Total plier length 180 mm.
- 14 mm jaw opening.
- 9 mm jaw width.
- This plier with customisable soft jaws and return spring is also available in 200 mm.
A customisable alternative to Maun’s original problem solver. This plier is specifically made for prototype engineers and metalsmiths. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.