MAUN'S ORIGINAL PARALLEL PLIER, REDESIGNED FOR JEWELLERY MAKING. A MUST-HAVE TOOL FOR BAIL SHAPING.
Grip and form wire loop bails with ease. Engineered with smooth parallel jaws. Adjustable screw fixes jaws firmly in place for consistently sized loops.
Perfect for making connectors, clasps, ear wires and jump rings.
- Easily bend wire to produce consistent loops, every time.
- Fix parallel jaws securely in place with adjustable screw.
- Work without fear of marking or damaging your workpiece.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Adjustment screw to set the jaw opening for a consistently sized loop.
- Smooth jaws to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Jaws hardened and chemically blackened for durability.
- Stainless steel handles with detailing for added grip.
The essential tool for wire bending and loop forming. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers for making connectors, clasps, ear wires and jump rings.
- Fine hobby and craft workers.
- 140 mm length.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- 10 mm flat jaw width.
This specialist tool is engineered specifically for bail shaping, allowing jewellers to form accurate and consistent sized loops – every time. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.