METAL SAFETY RULE 12″
MAUN’S TAKE ON THE SAFETY RULE. AN ENDURING DESIGN: SIMPLE, SAFE AND LONG-LASTING.
Measuring, scoring and cutting. All done with safety in mind.
The simple M-shaped profile keeps fingers away from the cutting edge.
- Use with a feeling of safety and security.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- A durable alternative to plastic and wooden rulers.
- Mixed Imperial / metric scales.
- Manufactured in stainless steel for a long, corrosion-free life.
- Unique M-shaped profile allows fingers to be positioned in the recessed area.
- Easy-to-read scale graduations.
- Two models available: 12″ with mixed Imperial / metric scales and 300 mm with metric scale.
- Crafted from high-quality stainless steel.
A safety rule for everyday use in education, hobbies, craftwork and design. Ideal for:
- The classroom, for pupils working on art, design or technology projects.
- Hobbies and craftwork, for cutting and scoring leather, card and similar materials.
- Engineers and architects, for technical drawing and model making.
- Made in England.
- Length: imperial 12″.
- 40 mm width.
- Also available Metal Safety Rule 300 mm with metric scale.
Maun has been making safety rules for more than 60 years. Our enduring design is a simple, safe and long-lasting solution. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.