ACCURATE, SAFE AND PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY USE BY CAREFUL PROFESSIONALS. DESIGNED BY MAUN TO GET THE JOB DONE.
A versatile aluminium straight edge, great for scoring and cutting. Designed with a foam-rubber back to prevent slips.
The unique profile keeps fingers in the recessed area, offering excellent protection from injury.
- Straight, accurate marking and cutting.
- Protect fingers from injury.
- Non-slip backing guarantees safe, secure working.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Designed with a bevelled edge for unobstructed vision.
- Engineered for a sleek look and long, corrosion-free life.
- Innovative profile allows fingers to be positioned in the recessed area.
- Non-slip rubber backing.
- Crafted from quality-grade, silver-anodised extruded aluminium.
- Available in a wide range of metric sizes.
- A single 6 mm-diameter hanging hole for easy storage.
The ultimate straight edge for use by careful professionals and serious DIY-ers. Ideal for:
- Scoring or cutting sheet glass.
- Cutting and hanging wallpaper.
- Cutting and laying vinyl flooring.
- Use in leathercraft, handicraft and other hobbies.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 800 mm length.
- The bevelled edge is finished to an accuracy of 0.001 inch per foot (0.084 mm per metre) length.
- 10.5 mm thick.
- 40 mm width.
- Also available in lengths of 300 mm, 500 mm, 600 mm, 1000 mm, 1250 mm, 1500 mm, 1850 mm, 2000 mm and 3000 mm.
The straight edge, reinvented by Maun for improved safety. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and multipurpose Wad Punches.