A THING OF BEAUTY IS A JOY FOREVER. EXQUISITE TO HANDLE, BEAUTIFULLY ACCURATE. MAUN’S STEEL STRAIGHT EDGE MAKES YOUR TOOLBOX COMPLETE.
An all-purpose carbon-steel straight edge for marking lines on wallpaper, floor coverings and leather.
Manufactured for accuracy and ease of use.
- Mark straight lines with matchless accuracy.
- Quickly check the straightness of your workpiece.
- Stays firmly in place for improved precision when marking or scoring.
- Designed with a bevelled edge for unobstructed vision.
- Thickness ensures safety when using a metal scriber.
- Surface ground for a smooth, comfortable finish.
- Crafted from high-quality carbon steel.
- Case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Available in a wide range of Imperial and metric lengths.
- A single 6 mm-diameter hanging hole for easy storage.
- Packaged in a clear plastic wallet with anti-rust paper.
The perfect straight edge for professionals and serious DIY-ers, ideal for:
- Cutting and hanging wallpaper.
- Cutting and laying vinyl flooring.
- Use in leathercraft, handicraft and other hobbies.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- Finished to an accuracy of 0.001 inch per foot (0.084 mm per metre) length.
- 3.25 mm thick.
- 53 mm width.
- This straight edge is also available in Imperial lengths of 12″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″, 60″ and 72″.
- Also available in metric lengths of 500 mm, 800 mm and 1000 mm.
The simple straight edge, reinvented as a thing of beauty by Maun. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and multipurpose Wad Punches.