A SECURE FASTENING, EVERY TIME. ENGINEERED WITH A C-SHAPED JAW FOR THICK FABRICS.
Easily fit and fix pressed studs with this heavy-duty fastening tool.
Designed to high-quality military specifications. Approved by the Ministry of Defence.
- A heavy-duty design to ensure secure pressed-stud fittings.
- Comfortable to use, even over long periods.
- Manufactured to military-specification design and approval.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Compound-lever action multiplies hand force by 6 for less effort when fitting studs.
- C-shaped jaw for access when using over thick garments.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Jaws and handles chemically blackened.
- Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
- Includes a variety of pressed stud tools and anvils.
Originally designed for the Ministry of Defence to apply pressed studs on military jackets. Ideal for:
- Riveting press fasteners and studs onto any clothing.
- Restoring pressed studs found in vehicles.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 270 mm length.
- 90 mm width.
- Straight jaw: 85 mm length.
- C-shaped jaw: 52 mm internal width and 40 mm depth.
- The opposing jaw faces are threaded ¼″ BSF internal.
- Includes 2 male tools, 2 concave anvils, 2 flat anvils and 1 service tool.
- For use with a variety of fasteners - snap, button, stud and DOT® (in metal and nylon).
This military-grade plier makes applying pressed-stud fastenings easy. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.