FED UP WITH BROKEN MEASURING TAPES. FIX YOURS FAST WITH OUR SPECIAILIST REPAIR PLIER. A MUST-HAVE TOOL IN THE LOGGING INDUSTRY.
Broken a steel or nylon measuring tape? Repair it fast with this specialist plier.
Make the repair by using a patch or add a new end. Punch holes and fix eyelets securely in seconds.
- Easily repair broken measuring tapes.
- Save on buying an expensive new tape measure.
- Make a clean punch and fix each eyelet securely.
- Comfortable to use.
- Easier handling of the parts due to the return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Lever-assisted handles for less effort.
- Machine-ground punch to ensure a clean-cut hole.
- Parallel jaw movement perfectly aligns eyelets.
- Precision-machined eyelet dies for secure tape joining.
- Punch and eyelet dies case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws chemically blackened for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Used to repair broken steel and nylon measuring tapes. Ideal for:
- The forestry and logging industries.
- Measuring tape used in sports venues.
- Domestic measuring tape.
- Made in England.
- 170 mm length.
- 30 mm width.
Originally designed for the logging industry, this tool gives your specialist measuring tape a new lease of life. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Please note: This tool may be made to order, therefore may require a longer delivery lead time.