THE PARALLEL PLIER PERFECTED FOR DELICATE WORKING WITH SMALL ITEMS OR IN RESTRICTED SPACE. ADD IT TO YOUR COLLECTION.
Engineered with smooth parallel jaws that taper for easier access.
Perfect for working with jewellery and manipulating or straightening soft wire.
- Easier access where space is confined.
- Ideal for holding, gripping and manipulating without damage.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Hold soft materials in a firm grip without marking.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Tapered jaws for easier access.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Smooth jaws to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
A workbench essential, our snipe nose pliers (also known as chain nose pliers) are for use with soft metals and other delicate materials. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers.
- Manufacturers of delicate pieces.
- Hobbyists and craft workers.
- Made in England.
- 125 mm length.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.
- For a larger hand, see our Thin Jaws Parallel Plier 160 mm. For serrated jaws, see our Snipe Nose Serrated Jaws Parallel Plier 125 mm.
The parallel plier is the original problem solver from Maun. Optimised for jewellery making with tapered nose and smooth jaws. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So why settle for ordinary? We don’t. Nor should a true professional.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is precision made to last and has been since 1944.