THE PARALLEL PLIER PERFECTED FOR WORKING WITH SMALL ITEMS OR IN RESTRICTED SPACE. ADD IT TO YOUR COLLECTION.
Engineered with Serrated parallel jaws that taper. Work more easily with small objects or where access is confined.
Perfect for holding small fastenings in a vice-like grip, or for manipulating and straightening wire.
- Easier access where space is confined.
- Ideal for holding small components.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Hold square and hexagonal fastenings in a vice-like grip.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Tapered jaws for easier access.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Serrated jaws for improved grip.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
A workbench essential, our snipe nose pliers (also known as chain nose pliers) are for use with small components or where access is restricted. Ideal for:
- Manufacturers working with small fastenings.
- Jewellery makers.
- Hobbyists and craft workers.
- Made in England.
- 125 mm length.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.
- Also available Snipe Nose Smooth Jaws Parallel Plier 125 mm for working with more delicate pieces.
The parallel plier is the original problem solver from Maun. Presented here with tapered jaws for working with small items or where space is confined. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So why settle for ordinary? We don’t. Nor should a true professional.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is precision made to last and has been since 1944.