SMALLER SIBLING TO OUR HOLE PUNCH PLIER. SUITABLE FOR USE ONLY WITH THE THINNEST MATERIALS.
Use with a wide range of punches, from 1 mm. Make clean holes in thin materials made from paper, light card, leather and plastics.
Unless working with the thinnest materials, see our Hole Punch Plier 1.0 mm to 4.8 mm Punches.
- Punch cleanly through thin materials made from paper, light card, leather and plastic materials.
- Very lightweight and comfortable to use.
- A clean punch first time, every time.
- Easier handling due to the return spring.
- Built to last, with a rust-proof finish.
- Lightweight design suitable only for working with the thinnest materials.
- Precision-ground punch cutting edges, case hardened to HRC 57.
- Fixed anvil for a solid punching base.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
- Replacement punches available
Great for punching small, precise holes in thin materials made from paper, light card, leather and plastic. Ideal for:
- Hobby and craft work.
- Watch strap adjustment.
- Jewellery making.
- Suitable for light work. To punch thicker materials, see our hole punch plier.
- Made in England.
- 140 mm length.
- 20 mm width.
- 24 mm useable jaw length.
- Punch sizes: 1.0 mm (3/64″), 1.6 mm (1/16″), 2.0 mm (5/64″), 2.4 mm (3/32″), 2.8 mm (7/64″) and 3.2 mm (1/8″) diameter.
- For larger punch sizes, see our Hole Punch Plier 2.0 mm To 4.8 mm Punches.
Looking for a lightweight tool that delivers an accurate punch? Our small hole punch plier fits the bill. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and extensive range of Jewellery Parallel Pliers.