SMALLER SIBLING TO OUR HOLE PUNCH PLIER. PRECISE AND SURPRISINGLY LIGHTWEIGHT.
Use with a wide range of punches, from 1 mm. Make clean holes in paper and thin card, leather and plastics.
A must-have tool for craft work, watch strap adjustment and jewellery making.
- Punch cleanly through paper and thin card, leather and plastic materials.
- Very lightweight and comfortable to use.
- A clean punch first time, every time.
- Easier handling due to the return spring.
- Built to last, with a rust-proof finish.
- Pressed steel construction for a sturdy yet lightweight design.
- Precision-ground punch cutting edges, case hardened to HRC 57.
- Fixed anvil for a solid punching base.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
- Replacement punches available
Great for punching small, precise holes in paper and thin card, leather and plastic. Ideal for:
- Hobby and craft work.
- Watch strap adjustment.
- Jewellery making.
- Suitable for light work. To punch thicker materials, see our hole punch plier.
- Made in England.
- 140 mm length.
- 20 mm width.
- Punch sizes: 1.0 mm (3/64″), 1.6 mm (1/16″), 2.0 mm (5/64″), 2.4 mm (3/32″), 2.8 mm (7/64″) and 3.2 mm (1/8″) diameter.
- For larger punch sizes, see our Hole Punch Plier 2.0 mm To 4.8 mm Punches.
These pliers are made to order. Allow a 4-6 working-week lead time.
Looking for a lightweight tool that delivers an accurate punch? Our small hole punch plier fits the bill. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.