ANOTHER GREAT TOOL FOR THE AUTO PROFESSIONAL OR ENTHUSIAST. REMOVE PISTON RING SHIMS WITH UNBELIEVABLE EASE.
The ideal tool for removing piston ring shims. Compound-lever action and specially shaped jaws produce a strong grip with minimal effort.
Comfortable and easy to use.
- A secure, powerful grip.
- Easier handling of parts due to spring return.
- Designed for operator comfort.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws specially shaped for holding the piston shim.
- Lever assisted for less effort when gripping shim.
- Jaws chemically blackened and hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated pressed-steel handles with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
A must-have tool, specially designed for removing shims from piston rings. Ideal for:
- Professional auto mechanics.
- Serious car and motorbike enthusiasts.
- Made in England.
- 220 mm length.
- 60 mm width.
Less effort. Better results. With lever-assisted handles and specially shaped jaws, this unique plier makes piston shim removal easy. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and multipurpose Wad Punches.