MAKE LOOPS WITH CONFIDENCE, EVEN WITH THE MOST DELICATE MATERIALS. ROUND FOR LOOPS. NYLON FOR ADDED PROTECTION.
Engineered with one nylon-covered jaw for a firm grip without damaging delicate
Tapered round jaw is perfect for forming various sized loops. Ideal for jewellery makers.
- Perfect for bending and forming consistently sized loops of varying diameters.
- Use for holding, gripping and manipulating too.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Work without fear of marking or damaging your workpiece.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- One tapered round jaw for making loops of varying diameters.
- One flat, nylon-covered jaw for a firm, damage-free grip.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Smooth jaws to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws hardened and chemically blackened for durability.
- Stainless steel handles with detailing for added grip.
Designed for bending tight curves and loop forming with the most delicate materials. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers.
- Fine hobby and craft workers.
- Sheet metal workers.
- 140 mm length.
- 12 mm jaw opening.
- 10 mm flat jaw width.
The parallel plier reinvented for forming loops with the most delicate materials. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.