SIX PUNCH SIZES, ONE VERSATILE TOOL. DESIGNED BY MAUN TO MAKE EVERYDAY HOLE PUNCHING EASY.
A lightweight and easy-to-use punch plier. Use with leather and other soft materials.
Designed with a revolving drum for quick and easy punch selection. Punches lock firmly in place for assured accuracy.
- Ideal for making holes in soft materials, especially leather.
- Features six different punch sizes.
- Easily select your punch with the rotating drum.
- Punches held securely in the correct position.
- Comfortable and easy to use.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Made from strong but lightweight carbon steel.
- Powerful spring to position the rotating punch head securely.
- Strong return spring on handle for easy operation.
- Punches hardened for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
Used to punch holes in soft materials, including leather, card, canvas, soft plastics and textiles. Ideal for:
- Professional leather workers for belt hole punching and making other holes.
- Hobby and craft workers.
- Manufactured to Maun’s design in Germany.
- 210 mm length.
- 70 mm width.
- Six punch sizes 2.0 mm, 2.4 mm, 2.8 mm, 3.2 mm, 4.0 mm and 4.8 mm diameter.
- See our lever-assisted Heavy Duty Revolving Leather Hole Punch Plier for punching leather greater than 1.5 mm thick
Designed with a revolving drum, this six-punch plier allows busy professionals to change punch sizes in seconds. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and multipurpose Wad Punches.