WHAT IS THE LIMIT OF YOUR IMAGINATION? CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM PLIER WITH OUR HANDLE SUB-ASSEMBLY.
This parallel action plier handle sub-assembly is ready to accept your own custom-made jaws.
Precision manufactured with sturdy jaw slot rivets and optional spring return for easy handling of parts.
- Ready-made handle assembly.
- Perfect for fitting your own specialised jaws.
- Sturdy construction.
- Easier handling of parts when return spring fitted.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Handle closing allows your jaws to move in parallel throughout use.
- Strong jaw slot rivets for accurate positioning of jaws.
- Wire or other objects can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Long-lasting optional return spring.
- Comes complete with screws and nuts for holding the jaws in the handles.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
Handles with rugged construction suitable for fitting of your own customised jaws, ideal for:
- Specialist hand tool manufacturers with their own proprietary jaws.
- Prototype model engineers and designers.
- Serious DIY-ers with toolroom access for jaw manufacture.
- Made in England.
- 170 mm handle length, as used for our 200 mm length pliers.
- Comprises two handles rivetted together (with a jaw slot rivet inserted in each), a loose spring, two screws and two nuts.
The parallel action plier is the original problem solver from Maun. Make your own custom-designed plier with this handle sub-assembly. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So why settle for ordinary? We don’t. Nor should a true professional.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is precision made to last and has been since 1944.