WHAT IS THE LIMIT OF YOUR IMAGINATION? CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM PLIER WITH OUR HANDLE SUB-ASSEMBLY.
This parallel action plier handle sub-assembly is ready to accept your own custom-made jaws.
Precision manufactured with sturdy jaw slot rivets and optional spring return for easy handling of parts.
- Ready-made handle assembly.
- Perfect for fitting your own specialised jaws.
- Sturdy construction.
- Easier handling of parts when return spring fitted.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Handle closing allows your jaws to move in parallel throughout use.
- Strong jaw slot rivets for accurate positioning of jaws.
- Wire or other objects can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Long-lasting optional return spring.
- Comes complete with screws and nuts for holding the jaws in the handles.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
Handles with rugged construction suitable for fitting of your own customised jaws, ideal for:
- Specialist hand tool manufacturers with their own proprietary jaws.
- Prototype model engineers and designers.
- Serious DIY-ers with toolroom access for jaw manufacture.
- Made in England.
- 170 mm handle length, as used for our 200 mm length pliers.
- Comprises two handles rivetted together (with a jaw slot rivet inserted in each), a loose spring, two screws and two nuts.
The parallel action plier is the original problem solver from Maun. Make your own custom-designed plier with this handle sub-assembly. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So why settle for ordinary? We don’t. Nor should a true professional.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is precision made to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and multipurpose Wad Punches.