MAUN’S SOLUTION TO OLIVE CUTTING. FAST, RELIABLE, DAMAGE FREE. A MUST-HAVE PLIER FOR EVERY PLUMBER.
Remove a compression olive, ring or ferrule fast, without damaging the copper pipe.
A reliable cut every time, with minimal hand pressure. Say goodbye to pipes deformed by hacksaws or olive pullers.
- No more costly damage to pipes.
- High-leverage design for easy operation and minimal exertion.
- No swarf produced.
- More reliable and accurate than a hacksaw or olive puller.
- Made to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- High-quality steel cutting blades hardened and tempered to HRC 45.
- Multiplies hand force by 15 for less cutting effort.
- Reliable return-spring handle action.
- Zinc-plated handles with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Designed to cut compression fittings from copper water pipes. Ideal for:
- Professional plumbers, especially when moving radiators.
- Serious DIY-ers tackling similar jobs.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 200 mm length.
- Use on 22 mm diameter pipes.
- This plier type tool is also available in 15 mm.
- For a screw type tool that is easier to use in confined spaces, see our Olive Cutter Screw Type Tool 22 mm.
Frustrated with pipes damaged by hacksaws or olive pullers? This specialist plier delivers the solution. With a smooth lever action, its cutting jaws slice precisely through the olive. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Plumbing Tools.