ENGINEERED SPECIFICALLY TO MAKE TIN CAN QC EXAMINATIONS EASIER. ANOTHER PROBLEM SOLVED BY MAUN.
Tears down tin cans quickly and easily for examination of the seam weld quality.
Designed with parallel jaws to hold the metal in a vice-like grip. This tool is a must-have in tin can production.
- Easily pierce, grip, pull and tear to fully expose the seam for examination.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Hold metal in a firm grip.
- Comfortable to use over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Compound-lever action produces strong punch for piercing tin cans.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Jaws hardened and tempered to HRC 56-58 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Designed specifically for teardown or rip down examinations of tin cans. Ideal for:
- Quality control inspectors in metal tin can production.
- Made in England.
- 160 mm plier length.
- 7 mm jaw opening.
- 8 mm jaw depth.
- Designed to tear metal up to 0.2 mm or 0.008 inch thick.
This specialist plier is designed to make tin can quality control faster and easier. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.