TAKE THE STRAIN OUT OF TIGHTENING CABLE TIES. DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, INCREDIBLY EASY TO USE. ANOTHER TOOL MADE BETTER BY MAUN.
Tighten and cut cable ties up to 5 mm wide with ease. Gives a clean, flush finish to eliminate sharp edges.
Easy to use, with one-handed operation and lever-assisted handles.
- Reliable and efficient cable tie tensioning, every time.
- One-handed operation due to parallel action and return spring.
- Easily cut off excess tie after tightening.
- Gives a clean, flush finish with no sharp edges.
- Less bulky than traditional cable tie guns.
- Comfortable to use over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Multiplies hand force by 5 for less effort when tensioning and cutting.
- Cut-off lever with simple press-action operation.
- Strong, long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 and chemically blackened for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
The perfect tool for cable tie tensioning and trimming. Ideal for:
- IT hardware and server installers.
- Electricians and electrical engineers.
- Machine installers and service engineers.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 160 mm length.
- 40 mm width.
- Use with cable ties up to 5 mm width.
How To Use
- Install the tie loosely around the cables.
- Insert the fee end of the tie into the plier jaws.
- Squeeze the handles together repeatedly to tension the tie.
- Press the cut off release lever to trim the end.
Easily achieve a perfect finish when installing cables. This specialist plier is designed for professional use. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Crimping Tools for electricians.
Please note: This tool may be made to order, therefore may require a longer delivery lead time.