A SPECIALIST TOOL FOR PUNCHING HOLES IN THIN METAL SHEET. ANOTHER JOB MADE EASIER BY MAUN.
Originally designed for telecoms engineers fitting ground conductor earthing plates or sheath clips. Easily punch a 6.4 mm (1/4″) diameter hole through thin metal sheet.
Parallel action for one-handed, reliable punching.
- Clean and accurate punching, every time.
- Parallel action for one-handed operation.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Machine-ground and hardened punch.
- Multiplies hand force by 5 for less effort when perforating.
- Strong, long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws and punch case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated throughout.
- Handles have detailing for added grip.
Originally designed for telecoms engineers, this tool can be used for punching through thin metal sheet. Ideal for:
- Telecommunications engineers when fitting sheath-type earthing clips. Punch through the cable sheath and armour shielding in one movement.
- Professionals and DIY enthusiasts. Punch through any thin metal sheet material.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 160 mm length.
- 27 mm useable jaw length.
- 6.4 mm (1/4″) punch diameter.
Make life easy with this specialist parallel plier. Engineered for ease of use and reliable punching, every time. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and multipurpose Wad Punches.