GET TO WORK IN THOSE TINY SPACES WITH THIS LONG-NOSED PLIER. A VERSATILE ADDITION TO ANY TOOLBOX.
A brilliant tool for gripping and bending light materials in confined spaces.
Lightweight and easy to use, with a strong pressed-steel construction.
- Easily access the most confined spaces to grip and bend.
- Work reliably due to strong tool construction.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Long, thin jaws for easy access in confined spaces.
- Strong, pressed-steel handles and jaws.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated jaws and handles with detailing for added grip.
Also known as a finning plier, this tool was originally designed for straightening car radiator fins. Other uses include:
- Bending or straightening light gauge materials.
- Gripping, bending and straightening wire used in jewellery making, hobby and craft work by both professionals and home enthusiasts.
- Made in England.
- 150 mm length.
- 10 mm width.
Originally designed for straightening radiator fins, these specialist pliers make light work of tight spaces. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.