PUNCH MULTIPLE SHEETS WITH CONFIDENCE. A CLEAN-CUT HOLE AND NO JAMMING, EVERY TIME.
Punch up to 25 sheets of paper in one go with this sturdy, single-hole punch plier.
Easy to use with a spring stripper and spring return to prevent jamming.
- Punch up to 25 sheets of 80g/m² paper in one operation.
- A clean punch every time, even when piercing multiple sheets of paper.
- No more punch jamming in the pierced hole.
- Return spring for easy use while holding the paper.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Precision-ground punch, case hardened to HRC 57.
- Spring stripper removes punch cleanly from pierced hole.
- Return spring in the handle for easy operation.
- Zinc-plated handles and punch.
- Detailing on handles for added grip.
The perfect single-hole punch. Ideal for:
- Schools, colleges and universities for student’s paperwork and projects.
- Artists and craft workers.
- Offices, for filing of official paperwork.
- DIYers requiring a reliable punch plier for any number of tasks.
- Made in England.
- 200 mm length.
- Punches a 6.4 mm (1/4″) diameter hole up to 32 mm (1 1/4″) from the edge of the paper.
- Will pierce up to 25 sheets of 80g/m2 paper in one operation.
Maun’s answer to the single-hole punch, capable of punching up to 25 sheets at a time. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.