A CLEAN CUT FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME. ENGINEERED BY MAUN FOR PERFORMANCE AND COMFORT.
A high-leverage cutter for hard wire up to 2.5 mm diameter.
Designed with a compound-lever action that multiplies hand force by 39 to reduce effort when cutting. Soft plastic grips for comfortable everyday use.
- High-leverage design cuts hard wire with ease.
- A precise, clean cut every time.
- Comfortable to use over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Compound-lever action multiplies hand force by 39 for less cutting effort.
- Precision-ground cutting-jaw edges.
- Jaws hardened and tempered to HRC 43 for durability.
- Handles chemically blackened for longevity.
- Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
This versatile cutter is perfect for professionals and DIY enthusiasts. Ideal for:
- Engineers and mechanics for general hard wire cutting.
- Jewellers for cutting sprues from moulded or cast aluminium or gold parts.
- Bricklayers for cutting cavity wall ties or brick ties.
- Fence installers and repairers for cutting wire fencing.
- Hobbyists and craft workers for cutting hard wire.
- Made in England.
- 200 mm length.
- 20 mm jaw width.
- Cutting capacity: hard wire 2.5 mm diameter, soft wire 4.5 mm diameter.
Cutting hard wire day-in, day-out? Just the job for this high-leverage, heavy duty wire cutter. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and multipurpose Wad Punches.