MAUN’S ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO LEATHER PUNCHING. POWERFUL, VERSATILE, UNBELIEVABLY EASY TO USE. A MASTERPIECE.
Say goodbye to hand cramps. Lever assistance helps punch through leather with minimal effort. Indexing securely locks punches in place for assured accuracy.
Heavy duty design, suitable for use with leather greater than 1.5 mm thick.
- Helps eliminate hand fatigue during continuous use.
- Up to 70% less effort than a standard revolving hole punch plier.
- Accurate punch indexing holds punches securely in the correct position.
- Comfortable to use, even over long periods.
- Features 6 different punch sizes.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Lever-assisted handles for less effort when punching.
- Powerful side spring to aid indexing when positioning the punches.
- Strong return spring on handle for easy operation.
- Punches hardened for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with plastic grips for added comfort.
The best leather hole punch plier for everyday professional use. Ideal for:
- Hobby and craft workers consistently punching leather.
- Manufactured to our design in Germany.
- Punch sizes 2.0 mm, 2.4 mm, 2.8 mm, 3.2 mm, 4.0 mm and 4.8 mm diameter.
- 36 mm useable jaw length.
Punch through leather with ease and accuracy. Engineered to eliminate fatigue, this specialist revolving hole punch plier is a joy to use. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and multipurpose Wad Punches.