PUNCH ABOVE YOUR WEIGHT WITH MAUN’S STURDY YET LIGHT HOLE PUNCH PLIER. DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY USE.
Use with a wide range of punches to make accurate holes in card, leather and thin plastics.
A must-have for craft work and watch strap adjustment.
- Cuts cleanly through leather, card and thin plastic materials.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use.
- Easily remove and insert punch and anvil attachments.
- Attachments are held securely by a locking taper.
- Buy with one punch size or buy all.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Punches precisely machined from high-grade steel and case hardened to HRC 57.
- Pressed steel construction for a sturdy yet lightweight design.
- Tapered jaw bushes for easy insertion and removal of attachments.
- Self-aligning anvil enables the punch to produce a clean cut.
- Six different punch sizes.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
Great for punching holes in card, leather and thin plastic. Ideal for:
- Hobby and craft work
- Watch strap adjustment.
- Made in England.
- 200 mm length.
- Punch sizes: 2.0 mm (5/64″), 2.4 mm (3/32″), 2.8 mm (7/64″), 3.2 mm (1/8″), 4.0 mm (5/32″) and 4.8 mm (3/16″) diameter.
- 10 mm anvil diameter.
- For smaller punch sizes, see our Small Hole Punch Plier 1.0 mm To 3.2 mm Punches.
How To Use
- Insert attachments by placing them into the jaw nose holes and squeezing the handles together.
- Remove attachments by striking the back of the plier’s nose on a firm surface, or by tapping it with a light hammer.
Our hole punch plier combines sturdy construction and lightweight design. It’s the perfect tool for punching small holes accurately. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.