PUNCH CLEAN HOLES FIRST TIME, EVERYTIME. DESIGNED BY MAUN TO GET THE JOB DONE.
Reliably punch holes in heavy-duty paper and card. Works with plastic and thin shim steel too. Precision-ground punch for an ultra-clean cut.
Perfect for crafts, jewellery making and engineering work.
- Easy to use with minimal effort.
- Punches cleanly first time, every time.
- Carefully control distance of punch from material edge.
- Efficient spring punch return.
- Cuts through a variety of heavy-duty materials.
- Made to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish
- Parallel action jaw for an easy punching movement.
- Precision-ground punch for clean-cut holes.
- Adjustable gauge for equidistant punching from the edge of material.
- Compound-lever action for less effort when punching.
- Strong spring return ensures easy handling and efficient punch removal from the hole.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
- Available in three different punch sizes.
Designed to punch through paper, card, plastic and thin shim steel. Ideal for:
- Hobby and craft work.
- Jewellery making.
- Plastic identity card up to credit-card thickness.
- Engineering materials.
- Made in England.
- 160 mm length.
- Available with 3.2 mm, 4.8 mm and 6.4 mm diameter punches.
- Punches up to 17.5 mm from material edge.
This powerful tool is designed around the parallel action plier, the original problem solver from Maun. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.