OUR ORIGINAL PARALLEL ACTIONAL PLIER, NOW REIMAGINED FOR ATTACHING HAIR EXTENSIONS! FIRMLY CLAMP MICRO RINGS WITH EASE.
Engineered with parallel jaws for a firm grip. Ensures hair extensions are held firmly in place, every time.
Plier springs open after clamping for ultimate ease of use.
- Clamp micro ring hair extensions with ease.
- Tool springs back open after clamping.
- Comfortable to use, even over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Precision-machined notches in jaws for crimping micro rings.
- Compound-lever action for less effort.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Strong, long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Prefect for creating an amazing look using hair extensions. A tool for true professionals. It may not look pretty, but your client will. Ideal for:
- Hairdressers attaching and removing micro ring hair extensions.
- Made in England.
- 140 mm length.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- Use on micro rings from 2.2 mm to 3.0 mm diameter.
The parallel action plier is the original problem solver from Maun. With specially shaped jaws and return spring, this specialist plier makes attaching hair extensions easy. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.