THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM SOLVER FROM MAUN. PARALLEL JAWS WITHOUT COMPROMISE. A TOOLBOX ESSENTIAL.
Great for manipulating and straightening wire, with a v-slotted jaw.
Engineered with serrated parallel jaws for a vice-like grip on square and hexagonal fastenings.
- Multi-purpose tool, perfect for holding, gripping and manipulating.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Hold square and hexagonal fastenings in a vice-like grip.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Serrated jaws for improved grip.
- V-slot to feed and hold wire and rod securely along jaw length.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
A toolbox essential, with rugged construction, ideal for:
- Field technicians.
- Field and manufacturing maintenance engineers.
- Serious DIY-ers.
- Made in England.
- 160 mm length.
- 14 mm jaw opening.
- 9 mm jaw width.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.
- This plier with serrated jaws is also available in 125 mm, 140 mm and 200 mm.
- For soft plastic grips for added comfort, see our Flat Nose Parallel Plier Comfort Grips 160 mm.
- For return spring for easier handling of parts, see our Flat Nose Parallel Plier Return Spring 160 mm.
The parallel plier is the original problem solver from Maun. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.