RUGGED FENCING PLIERS, THE LIVESTOCK FARMER'S WORKHOUSE. ANOTHER PROBLEM SOLVED BY MAUN.
Originally developed for no-nonsense, Southern Hemisphere livestock farmers. Used for fitting and repairing high tensile electric fencing wire – day in, day out.
Engineered with a rugged construction, v-slotted jaw and integrated, heavy-duty cutter for hard wire. Serrated jaws are always parallel, so will not slip.
- A rugged, multi-purpose tool, perfect for cutting and gripping.
- Optimised for working with high tensile electric fencing wire.
- Manipulate, straighten and repair wire with minimal damage.
- Cut and strip wire with ease.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Hold square and hexagonal fastenings in a vice-like grip.
- Comfortable to use over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- V-slot to feed and hold wire securely along jaw length.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Multiplies hand force by 25 for less cutting effort.
- Precision machined and hardened blades.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Serrated jaws for improved grip.
- Cutting edges hardened to HRC 62-65 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Built for working in harsh outdoor environments, with a rugged construction and powerful lever action. Ideal for:
- Farmers, especially livestock, for electric fencing repair.
- Utility workers, technicians and maintenance engineers working outdoors.
- The most serious of DIY-ers.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 200 mm length.
- 17 mm jaw opening.
- 12.5 mm jaw width.
- 40 mm useable jaw length.
- Cutting capacity: piano wire 2.5 mm diameter, hard wire 3.0 mm diameter, soft wire 6.0 mm diameter.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.
- Also available Fencing Plier 200 mm with detailing on zinc-plated handles for added grip.
It’s our original problem solver - the parallel plier - transformed into the ultimate fencing tool. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Diagonal Cutting Pliers - made for cutting hard wire. Or our multipurpose Wad Punches and specialist Game, Bird & Fish Dispatchers.