PERFECT FOR REPETITIVE CUTTING OF HARD WIRE. MAUN’S SOLUTION IS A HIGH-LEVERAGE TOOL IN A SMALLER FORM.
A high-leverage cutting nipper for repetitive hard-wire cutting. An essential tool for spring and sprung mattress manufacturers.
Designed with a compound-lever action to reduce effort when cutting. Now with soft plastic grips for greater comfort.
- High-leverage design cuts hard wire with minimal effort.
- Unrivalled cutting performance.
- Perfect for repetitive hard wire cutting.
- Easily cut wires close to objects.
- Ability to cut through a range of hard materials, including springs, nails, rivets and bolts.
- Comfortable to use over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Compound-lever action for less effort when cutting.
- Precision-ground cutting-jaw edges.
- Jaws induction hardened to HRC 64 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Designed for professional use in manufacturing. Ideal for:
- Repetitive ‘top cutting’ of springs in mattress and bed production, and wire spring making.
- Cutting hard wire in various metal-fabrication operations.
- Skilled tradespeople with demanding standards.
- Serious DIY-ers.
- Made in England.
- 150 mm length.
- Cutting capacity: hard wire 1.6 mm diameter.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.
- For this plier with detailing on zinc-plated handles for added grip, click here.
This tool is a modified parallel action plier. The result is an end cutting nipper with unusually high compound leverage, ideally suited to repetitive use. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our cutters have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.