Parallel Action Flat Nose Plier with PVC Grips
This is a unique parallel action plier that remains parallel throughout its full range of movement.
It gives a positive grip on square and hexagonal components and the serrated jaws, with a single longitudinal V-slot on one jaw, are ideal for gripping wire down the full length of the throat. Parallel-action jaws stay secure regardless of pressure or force exerted on the handles or the placement of the work piece within the jaws.
- Sizes Available: 125 mm, 140 mm, 160 mm, 200 mm
- 125 mm - Jaw width 6.4 mm & Jaw opening 10 mm (OBSOLETE STOCK)
- 140 mm - Jaw width 8 mm & Jaw opening 10 mm
- 160 mm - Jaw width 9 mm & Jaw opening 14 mm
- 200 mm - Jaw width 12.5 mm & Jaw opening 17 mm
What is this tool used for?
- Enables a positive grip on square and hexagonal components, and the serrated jaws with a single longitudinal V-slot on one jaw are ideal for gripping wire down the full length of the throat.
- Manipulate wire; you can feed the wire through and hold it firmly over the entire length of the jaw.
Other Options Available: