BALL CHAIN PLIER No. 10 4.5 MM
NO MORE BROKEN BALL CHAINS. MAUN GETS THE JOB DONE RIGHT WITH THIS SPECIALIST, PRECISION-MADE PARALLEL PLIER.
The combination of parallel jaw movement and precise components guarantees a flawless join – every time.
Complete with a high-leverage design for unbeatable cutting capability.
- Join and re-join metal ball chains with ultimate precision.
- Eliminate the need for warranty repairs, returns or installer revisits.
- Perfect for manufacturing and repairs.
- Cut metal ball chains with ease.
- Accurately shape the ball around the link pin for a perfect join.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Integrated cutter easily cuts metal chains.
- Precision-made pin opens the ball for insertion of the chain.
- High-leverage plier for less effort when cutting and squeezing.
- Parallel jaws offer a precise grip of the ball and chain.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
- Available in a range of diameters to suit all popular ball sizes.
A tool to suit the professional and DIY enthusiast, ideal for:
- Window blind manufacturers and installers.
- Plumbers repairing ball chains for bath or sink plugs.
- Jewellers creating items using ball chains.
- Manufacturers of promotional products, e.g. key chains, identity card chains and dog tags.
- Made in England.
- 170 mm length.
- Also available for No.3 (2.4 mm), No. 6 (3.2 mm), No. 8 (4.0 mm) and No. 13 (6.3 mm) diameter balls.
Fed up with broken ball chains, the window-blind industry approached Maun for a solution. This specialist plier delivers what no ordinary tool can – jaws that move in parallel to create a more precise and stronger join. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.