We are seeking a new Logistics & Compliance Officer to work closely with the senior management at Maun Industries Ltd, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Notts.
We are a manufacturer of highly technical, niche tools designed for a variety of industries. The tools are highly adaptable and have infinite capabilities to be modified on a bespoke basis to suit the customer.
This is an exciting role for a recent graduate with excellent prospects for promotion to a more senior position, working for a company going through a dynamic period of growth and which has a fantastic staff retention record. This role may also be suitable for a more experienced compliance manager looking for a new challenge.
This role would suit someone who has an engineering or manufacturing degree. Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
Reporting to senior management, your role will be varied and involve:
- Updating Quality Manual and Procedures in line with new regulations
- Organising Quality, Management Review and Design Review Meetings and producing and distributing minutes
- Internal auditing, organising auditors and completion of audit schedule as well as liaising with external auditors during surveillance and recertification visits
- Acting on any Corrective Action Requests or recommendations raised
- Final inspection of finished goods and incoming goods
- Calibration of gauges
- Organising any training required
- Induction training
- Updating Skills matrix and system with documented information
Health & Safety
- Risk Assessments, COSHH, RIDDOR
- Testing fire alarms and emergency lighting
- Organising statutory inspections and acting on findings
- Planning and organising deliveries and goods out
- Printing Picking Lists and removing goods from stock for despatch
- Setting and operation of Laser marking machine
Competitive Package (negotiable dependent on experience), Westfield Health Cover, Death in Service Scheme