Business Development Manager
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Business Development Manager to work closely with the director/senior management and be the catalyst for growth and new business at Maun Industries Ltd.
We are a manufacturer of highly technical, niche tools designed for a variety of industries. The tools are highly adaptable and have infinite capabilities to be modified on a bespoke basis to suit the customer.
You will have a proven track record and a minimum of 5 years B2B experience operating at this level. The ideal candidate would be technically minded with experience selling engineered products across a diverse range of industries. You will be reporting to the Managing Director and working alongside Senior Management.
You will have the ability to unearth new opportunities in our key target sectors, whilst positively influencing our sales culture and business strategies. The primary focus will be to achieve excellent levels of growth within the UK and throughout the world as opportunities arise. This is an exciting opportunity and challenge for a professional, consultative sales leader to really make an impact and a difference.
- Identifying and recommending new routes and strategies for growth.
- Establish an outward looking, business development culture within Maun Industries Ltd, which focuses on customer needs and opportunities.
- Prospect and uncover new potential customers and markets we can target.
- Positively influence and shape new marketing initiatives to support new business development, PR and brand awareness.
- Identify new opportunities and maximise growth potential.
- Unearth potential new products and services.
- Use your experience and skills to help mentor and influence our sales culture and techniques.
- Develop internal skills and initiatives to encourage a pro-active culture.
- Preparing, agreeing and working to sales strategies, plans and budgets.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress and sales reports and ensure data is accurate.
Salary: Competitive Package (negotiable dependent on experience), plus Car, Westfield Health Cover, Death in Service Scheme.