IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN. USE THIS SPECIALIST TOOL FOR REMOVING FUEL INJECTOR WASHERS WITH EASE.
Easily removes washers from fuel injector assemblies in car engines. Engineered with parallel jaws for a firm, even grip.
Multiplies hand force by 5 for a strong hold with minimal effort.
- Parallel jaws ensure centre hole closes evenly around the washer for a secure grip.
- Comfortable and easy to use, even over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Precision-machined jaws for a perfect grip.
- Multiplies hand force by 5 for less effort when gripping washers.
- Jaws chemically blackened and hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated pressed-steel handles with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
A must-have tool for professional and hobbyist car mechanics. Ideal for:
- Removing washers from fuel injector assemblies in car engines.
- Made in England.
- 160 mm length.
- 20 mm width.
- Centre hole 17 mm diameter (can be manufactured to suit other size washers up to 22 mm diameter upon request).
Make easy work of removing fuel injector washers. Designed around our original parallel action pliers, this specialist tool gives a firm grip with very little effort. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and multipurpose Wad Punches.