THIS SPECIALIST TOOL IS THE RESULT OF MAUN LISTENING TO THE CONCERNS OF GAMEKEEPERS, FARMERS AND PEST CONTROLLERS FOR A MORE HUMANE SOLUTION.
The jaws are set at the correct distance to crush the spinal cord fully, without cutting it. The tool is engineered to give high leverage with minimal handle pressure.
Operates by efficiently and humanely dispatching wounded, sick or captured birds. This tool is a must-have for game-bird shooting, poultry farming and pest control.
- Dispatch humanely first time, every time.
- No further suffering.
- Quick and easy action.
- Crushes the neck vertebrae and windpipe without cutting.
- Comfortable and efficient to use.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws are set to provide correct closing distance.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
- Red handles offer stand-out visibility if accidentally dropped in dense vegetation.
- Sturdy leather holder option for convenience and accessibility.
A tool for humanely dispatching wounded, sick or captured birds. Ideal for:
- Professional gamekeepers and shooting enthusiasts for pheasant, partridge and grouse.
- Poultry farmers for chicken and other domestic fowl.
- Pest controllers for disposing of feral pigeons, crows, jackdaws and similar pests.
- Made in England.
- 180 mm length.
- Available with leather holder, complete with belt loop slots for easy belt attachment.
This unique tool is designed around the parallel action plier, the original problem solver from Maun. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Fencing Pliers.