AN ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR FLORISTS. TRIM WIRES NEATLY WITH ITS DOUBLE-ACTION CUTTER. DESIGNED BY MAUN FOR THAT PERFECT FINISH.
A must-have tool for the horticultural industry. Perfect for craft work too. Cut up to 3 mm diameter soft wire with ease.
Comfortable and simple to use, with a high-leverage design for minimal effort when cutting.
- Trim two wires to equal lengths.
- Comfortable and easy to use.
- Cut effortlessly through up to 3 mm diameter soft wire.
- Easier to use due to spring return.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Double-action cutter for trimming wire ends to equal lengths.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Compound-lever action for minimal effort when cutting.
- Machine-ground jaws, case hardened to HRC57 for durability.
- Strong, long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated jaws and handles with detailing for added grip.
Originally designed for cutting florist wire. Ideal for:
- Florists and the horticultural industry.
- Hobby and craft sectors for cutting soft wire.
- Any industry needing to cut up to 3 mm diameter soft wire.
- Made in England.
- 100 mm length.
- 30 mm width.
- Cutting capacity: soft wire 3.0 mm diameter.
Specifically designed to cut florist wire. This specialist, compact wire cutter adds the final touch to that perfect floral arrangement. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and multipurpose Wad Punches.