SAY GOODBYE TO WARPED CABLE CORES. THIS ROBUST TOOL GUARANTEES A PERFECT, CRUSH-FREE CUT – EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Make ribbon cable cutting easy with this specialist tool. Engineered with a long, sharp blade for an even cut on cables up to 82 mm wide.
A built-in cable guide gives a clean, perpendicular cut.
- Cut wide ribbon cables with ease.
- A perpendicular, crush-free cut – every time.
- No more warped or deformed cable cores.
- Designed for operator comfort.
- Easier handling due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- A long, sharp blade for an even cut on wide cables.
- A built-in cable guide for a perpendicular cut.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Safety latch to keep jaw closed and protect fingers from blade when not in use.
- Hard glass-filled nylon anvil.
- Pressed-steel handles with ergonomic plastic grips for added comfort.
- Replacement blades available.
Used in the computer, IT and data communications industries to cut flat ribbon cables up to 64-way (82 mm wide) 28 AWG on 1.27 mm centres. Ideal for:
- Device manufacture.
- IT cable installations.
- Made in England.
- 250 mm length.
- 45 mm width.
- Cutting capability: 64-way (82 mm wide) flat ribbon cable.
A long blade and built-in cable guide mean this tool gives a clean cut, every time. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Crimping Tools for electricians.