THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM SOLVER FROM MAUN, ENGINEERED FOR DAMAGE-FREE WORKING. A JEWELLERY MAKER’S STAPLE.
Designed with nylon jaw coverings to protect your workpiece from marks or damage. Jaws move in parallel to hold material in a secure grip.
Perfect for jewellery making and manipulating wire.
- Ideal for holding, gripping and manipulating without damage.
- Work without fear of marking your workpiece.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire and other soft materials.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Nylon jaw coverings prevent damage to material.
- Wire can be threaded down the throat of the plier.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Stainless steel handles with detailing for added grip.
The essential tool for holding and bending fine wire and other soft materials. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers and repairers.
- Hobbyist and craft workers.
- 140 mm length.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- 8 mm jaw width.
Our original problem solver, adapted for delicate working. With nylon jaw coverings, it’s an essential tool for jewellery and craft making. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and extensive range of Craft Tools.