PUT SAFETY FIRST. JOIN DETECTABLE UNDERGROUND WARNING TAPE SECURELY WITH MAUN’S PROVEN SPECIALIST CRIMP TOOL.
Join lengths of detectable underground warning tape together quickly and efficiently. A high-quality tool, with precision-machined jaws and a long-lasting return spring.
Produce secure joints, capable of withstanding most backfill.
- Peace of mind from reduced risk of costly detection mishaps.
- Produce a sturdy joint to ensure a continuous detection signal.
- A firm crimp first time, every time.
- Avoid mishaps caused by inferior tools.
- Easier handling due to the return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Handle-stop to set optimum handle and jaw closing position.
- Adjusting screw to set correct jaw opening position.
- Precision-machined crimping jaw profiles for a secure join.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with plastic grips for comfort during prolonged use.
Designed for securely joining lengths of detectable underground warning tape deployed to protect utility cables, pipes and service lines.
- Made in England.
- 200 mm length.
We design tools for the most specialist of applications. What could be more niche than this? A tool to guarantee the detection signal along multiple sections of detectable underground warning tape. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Fibre Tube Cutter Plier.
Please Note: This tool is made to order, therefore will require a longer delivery lead time.