CLAMPING PARALLEL PLIER 130 MM
A PERFECT TOOL FOR PRECISION CLAMPING. DESIGNED WITH SINGLE SPINDLE CLOSING FOR EASY OPERATION.
No messing around. Close this tooling clamp with one hand using the single spindle screw. Leave your other hand free to hold the workpiece.
Engineered with smooth parallel jaws for a secure grip without damaging the material. V-slotted jaw for holding wire along jaw length.
- Easy to use –hold the workpiece and tighten the spindle.
- One-handed operation.
- Perfect for precision clamping small items.
- Hold materials in a firm grip without fear of marking or damaging.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their length.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Small, strong jaws for precise and reliable clamping.
- Smooth jaws to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Single spindle closing.
- Long-lasting spring to aid opening when unscrewing the spindle.
- V-slotted jaw to feed and hold wire securely along jaw length.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Knurled spindle head with cross-hole for positive tightening.
- Zinc-plated frame and chemically blackened jaws for durability.
Perfect for the industrial engineer and hobbyist alike. Ideal for:
- Precision engineers for clamping objects during drilling, tapping and other machining operations.
- Hobbyist model makers for holding objects together when glued or clamping objects during fine detail working.
- Made in England.
- 130 mm length.
- 30 mm width.
- 16 mm jaw opening.
- 12 mm jaw width.
Designed for one-handed closing, this revolutionary clamp is a must-have tool for industrial engineers. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.